New date: saturday, october 24th
RUN. DRINK. RUN. DRINK. RUN. DRINK = THE PUB SHUFFLE!
Get ready for a super fun Halloween Themed celebration run on Saturday, October 24th.
This year’s event brings an entirely new course and new pubs as we run through the Lincoln Park craft district. The 2.8 mile fun run begins next to Wild State Cider. Following mostly the cross city path (lakewalk extension) we run/walk together in waves to Bent Paddle first, then to Ursa Minor. At each of the first two stops you will have 15 minutes to grab a drink before your wave heads back to the finisher festival at Wild State Cider.
A portion of proceeds from this event go to benefit the Twin Ports Miracle League (501 C3).
This event is not a race. Halloween Costumes are welcome and encouraged!
For just $20, you get entry into the event, a souvenir stainless steel glass.
This is an age 21 and up event.
Sorry, no refunds or transfers.
The first 400 registrants in the Shamrock Pub Shuffle receive a stainless steel cup with a carabiner handle. $20 Value.
Each pub will be offering discounted drinks for all participants. These include:
- Bent Paddle: Pint upgrades for all taps and N/A beers
- Wild State Cider: $1 off Semi Dry cider
- Ursa Minor: $1 off all pints
All registrants receive an entry into the Wild State Cider After Party. There will be live music, a costume contest, and Wild State is offer $1 off their signature Semi Dry Cider! Here’s the agenda:
3:00pm-Live music TBD
4:15pm-Costume Contest. We will be doing prizes for best individual and best group costume! Prizes include a $25 Gift Card to Wild State Cider for the individual and growlers for each person for the best group costume.
4:30pm-Live music continues. Enjoy your drinks and the fun!
Get the “Lincoln Park Special” for just $45 through 3/16/20!
The Lincoln Park Special includes:
- Entry into the Duluth Running Co. Pub Shuffle ($20 Value) held on March 15th, 2020. Entry includes a stainless carabiner cup.
- Entry into the Festiversary Beer Mile Classic ($20 Value), which also includes: four 7oz Bent Paddle Classic beers and a customized race bib with your first name on it.
- A VIP Festiversary Ticket which gets you early access into Festiversary ($25 Value)! Get in an hour early before the official doors open at 2pm. Festiversary tickets sell for $25 at the door…you must purchase the Lincoln Park Special to receive a Festiversary Ticket through this event.
- A Festiversary pint glass
- A complimentary beer ticket at Festiversary
During registration you will choose your desired pace and wave assignment. Choose a wave and pace that you are comfortable running/walking. Remember this is not a race. The goal is to have fun! Each wave will have approximately 50 to 75 people. We run (walk if in a walking wave) together as a group. Participants are required to stay behind the group leaders at all times and obey all traffic laws. We highly encourage
you to start and continue with the wave you are assigned to, so the event runs smooth. If you need to switch waves during the event, wait for the next at one of the first two pubs. All participants start from Wild State Cider.
You may switch into a different wave before the event starts on Sunday. So for instance, if you chose to be in wave 3 when registering, and all your friends are in wave 4, just go ahead and start with wave 4. We don’t need to know that you are switching waves. For our purposes, wave assignments simply allow us to have an approximate gauge on the numbers in each group so we can make this a more seamless event.
Below are wave and start times (Start at Wild State Cider):
- Wave 1 starts at 2:00pm: 9 min mile
- Wave 2 starts at 2:05pm: 10 min mile
- Wave 3 starts at 2:10pm: 10 min mile
- Wave 4 starts at 2:15pm: 11 min mile
- Wave 5 starts at 2:20pm: Walk
Packet Pick Up: 12pm to 2pm
Wild State Cider, 2515 W Superior St, Duluth, MN 55806