S0noraN Desert Retreat
January 2nd to January 5th, 2020
This is an opportunity to step away from the stress of daily life and carve out intentional time to renew your connection to body, mind, and spirit.
Join Duluth Running Co. and Yara Yoga for a rejuvenating four-day-three-night “Sonoran Desert Retreat” in Scottsdale, Arizona. This retreat has been curated to blend trail running and/or hiking, yoga, and relaxation time – providing guests the opportunity to customize their experience.
The headquarters for the retreat will be held at the luxurious Cactus Stone. This is where most of our yoga sessions and meals will happen. We’ll leave from Cactus Stone when heading out onto group led trail runs and excursions.
Our retreat is led by five instructors which allows us to offer multiple distances for the trail runs, including hike options. Most of our runs will be held on the incredible trails of McDowell Sonoran Preserve.
The cost of this three-night retreat is $595/person (through 10/9/19), $650/person (10/10/19 through 11/10/19), $725/person (11/11/19 to 12/25/19 or until full) and includes:
- A Welcome Swag Bag in Gifts from our Sponsors (Valued Over $75)
- Multiple Guided Group Trail Runs
- An Excursion to Camelback or Mount McDowell Park (Supported Hike, Long Run, and/or Mountain Bike)
- Five Yoga Classes – from faster paced Vinyasa/Hatha flows to slower and more gentle practices
- Two 1-hour workshops (Seminar on Resiliency, Wholeness & Well-being and An Ayurveda Lifestyle Workshop)
- Seven Meals:
- A Welcome Reception and Dinner on Thursday
- Lunch on Friday and Saturday
- Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- A Closing Reception and Dinner on Saturday
We’ve added an option to make a $100 non refundable deposit which will reserve your spot and lock you in at the going price of the retreat of the period in which the down payment is made. The remaining due will be due by 12/1/19.
Each guest of the retreat will be responsible for booking their own room accommodations and transportation to Scottsdale.
A limited number of rooms will be made available on a first come first serve basis at the Cactus Stone Guest House for $230 per night, which includes all taxes and fees. Contact Clint Agar at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about the accommodations.
Your Hosts for this event are:
Andrea Agar and Clint Agar
Co-owners – Duluth Running Company
Alisha Bradley, GM – Duluth Running Company
Amy Fogarty, RN, DNP, RYT 200 and Kyle Heyesen,
MSW, RYT 200, Co-owners – Yara Yoga