Yoga for Runners is a great way for runners, triathletes, and other endurance athletes to gain flexibility, balance, and core strength. The movements in each class help to release tightness in common problem areas for runners.
Yoga for Runners is also perfect for everyone from yoga newbies to more experienced yogis. Run Yoga instructors provide multiple modified options for each pose, allowing participants to push themselves to the degree they feel comfortable pursuing. Classes become progressively more challenging.
The sessions attract a variety of ages from 15 to 75. Usually, at least several men are in each class — so don’t be scared gentlemen!
Please read the safety precautions below carefully before registering for Yoga for Runners in person:
Hello and welcome to the fall session of “Yoga for Runners” a partnership class with Runa Yoga + The Duluth Running Company!
As we navigate offering live in person classes, please know that the health and safety of our students and teachers is our highest priority. As such, please see the below Covid guidelines to ensure that we all work together in this common goal:
- Please enter Duluth Running Company through the lower lot entrance (London Road.)
- Students are asked to maintain a 6-foot distance and wear masks while checking in for class, and while on way to your mat. Once on your mat wearing your mask for yoga is optional.
- When entering the yoga space, please fill in from the far side facing the lake to the door. Look for the pre-marked socially distanced markers for your mat placement.
- No physical touch of any kind, including physical adjustments, will be made.
- Teachers will wear masks until they step onto their mats in the studio to teach.
- Classes will be cleared those closest to door first working toward the window last.
- Floors and high touch surfaces will be cleaned before and after each class with disinfectants proven to kill Covid-19
2021 Yoga For Runners Sessions
Each session is 10 weeks long, and all participants must pre-register for all 10 weeks. Classes take place every Wednesday at 6:15am.
March 10th-May 12th | 6:15-7:05am | Duluth Running Co.
June 23rd-August 25th | 6:15-7:05am | Leif Erickson Park
September 15th-November 17th | 6:15am-7:05 | Duluth Running Co
For more information, contact Duluth Running Co at (218) 728-1148